ROS has been developing active learning tools and courses for over three years. Our focus is to create flexible training that offers rigour and professional impact. Learners consistently tell us we do well - over 95% of students rate their experience as 'very good' or 'outstanding'.
To continue our pursuit of excellence, we have spent part of the summer with partner firm Novo Learning completing an external accreditation review overseen by the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning (ITOL) and have refined our training provision further.
ITOL has confirmed that our training meets their best-practice guidelines and has now accredited us as an approved training centre registered under the Accreditation Centre for Active Learning (ACAT). The name reflects our focus on learning embedded through workplace action in preference to less effective, passive learner activities.
As an ITOL accredited training centre, our learners know that
• we have passed an unbiased, external assessment of the quality of our training.
• our courses are accredited and certified by ITOL.
• our course content is high quality and developed from a professional perspective.
• course structure and design will use best learning practices, including using objective summative assessment and terminal learner evaluation.
• on completion, they are eligible to receive an ITOL Certificate as proof of their success and the option to receive ITOL administered micro-credentials.
• learning outcomes will be recorded